Immigration Lawyer Legal Aid
Engaging a lawyer can be a difficult decision. I understand that choosing one can be challenging. However, this is my pledge to you, when you become a client.
When giving you immigration advice I will:
- Knowledge and Expertise: provide accurate, up-to-date information and advice on your specific immigration issue. I am registered with the OISC and I regularly attend
Continuous Professional Development (CPD) training.
- Communication: keep you informed about the status of your case and to promptly
answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Support and Empathy: listen to your concerns and worries during your immigration
journey. I understand where you are as I am married to a non-UK national.
- Strategic Planning: explain the different options available to you and the potential
risks and benefits of each.
- Timeliness and Efficiency: work efficiently and effectively to resolve your
immigration issues as quickly as possible.
- Honesty and Transparency: be honest and transparent about the likelihood of success in your case. I will provide realistic expectations and advise you on the best course of action, even if it may not be what you want to hear.